Year 6 Beech Class
Class teacher Miss Hannah Blunsdon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our class blog!
We have published our writing onto a class blog - check it out at https://beechclass588546925.wordpress.com/
Homework in Year 6
Each week the children will be set homework on a Thursday, which should be handed in by the following Tuesday. Their homework will always consist of a maths task, spelling task, daily reading and an ongoing optional topic task. There may be an additional task set occasionally.
Maths homework will often be set on 'mymaths' and the children all have individual login details. The children are also encouraged to use Times Table Rockstars, which can be played via the online website, or via the TTRS app.
Spellings will usually be set from the Year 5/6 spelling list.
- BIKE CHECK V3
- LEVEL 2 INFORMATION FOR PARENTS AND CARERS JULY 2019
- CONSENT FORM SCHOOL LEVEL 2 JULY 2019
- YEAR 6 BIKEABILITY CYCLE TRAINING 21ST 25TH OCTOBER 2019 LETTER TO PARENTS
Academic Year 2018/2019
- YR 5 NEWSLETTER FOR PARENTS SPRING 2019
- 2019 CURRICULUM EVENING POWERPOINT FOR PARENTS 1 .PPTX
- YEAR 6 RESIDENTIAL TO THE BUSHCRAFT COMPANY INITIAL DEPOSIT LETTER
- CURRICULUM EVENING PRESENTATION 18 19.PPTX